Tuesday, May 01, 2012

"Brains....It's what's for dinner!"

Happy 1st of the month people!

And in honor of this great day, where you'll no doubt be stuck in long bank/store lines due to many, many people cashing their welfare/government checks, enjoy this little ditty of a distraction.

Yes, that was Bone Thugs-n-Harmony with the their old classic "Da 1st of tha Month."

And on to our regularly scheduled program:

"Brains.....It's what's for dinner!"

Brain: "Wow, it sure got really dark all of a sudden."

          Black Hand(walking like a zombie): "Ummm Brains!!!! Must eat brains!"

          Brain: "Oh shit! Can't...move...quick..enough...because I...don't have.....legs. Curses!"

Black Hand: "Must have brains! Taste like chicken. Brains good!"

Brain: "Please, for the love of God don't eat me! I haven't even gotten laid yet!"

Black Hand: "Ha ha! Just kidding. I'm not really a zombie. Well, technically I am. Then you have to factor in all of that Indigo Tribe nonsense, and well, it's all a long story but you get the main idea. Anyways, I won't eat you."

Brain: "Whew! Oh God, you really had me going there for a minute. I was so scared I think I shit myself, except I crapped brain fluid instead."

Black Hand: "Eww, that's gross! And I'm a Necrophiliac."

Well, what'd you guys think about that one?


Really Dead Gary Coleman? That's not very nice. No get your ass back into your cheap urn!

Some people right?

Alright, I'm like a belly-button, I'm Outtie!





1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Awww! Thanks 'Pluto. You were/are always my biggest fan.

Alright, enough mush so hush!

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...