Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"I want to fly like an angel...."

Here's a short one to go down easier than yesterday's long post. Enjoy!



Angel: "I want to flyyyyyyyyyyy like an eagle, to the sea; fly like an eagle, let my spirit carry me."

Thing: "Hey who sings that tune?"

Angel: "Originally the Steve Miller Band, and then it was covered by Seal one time I think."

Thing: "Yeah, let's keep it that way Pavarotti.  Yeesh! I'm startin' to think you really are light in the loafers. And here I thought it was Iceman 'dat was the queer bait 'dis whole time."

-Angel hangs his head down.

Angel"sign! No one understands my gifts."


Extras from yesterday's post:

Iron Man: "Hell no I don't miss sobriety! Quitting's for losers anyhow!"

Iron Man: "So this blurriness is kinda' like what Roy saw when he was high right?"

Green Arrow: "Ah yeah, sure Tony, whatever you say."

Green Arrow: "Actually, I think it was more like this."

Iron Man: "Fucking sweet! I need to get me some of that!"



7 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha ha yes indeed. Can never go wrong with queer bait huh Star? Jake knows....

Omega Agent1 said...

It's a Blurr ............ he's seeing purple mountains, blue diamonds, orange stars.

He got knocked the 4uck out.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

And you know this........mannnnnnn!
Can't believe D12's Purple Hills is about 12 years old! Where does the time go?

Omega Agent1 said...

I don't know dude, time does fly. The angel you used, has the missing piece I need for the sentinel. I wonder if I send Tony a beer would Stark industry send it to me?

If not I hope Obadiah knock his ass out again.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I don't know man, that seems like a Prof.X problem to me. Ha. What part went with Angel again?

Omega Agent1 said...

Left leg. When is DC universe classics gonna shut down and what's the last wave?

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Wave 20, but could be a one more to officially wrap things up. Go to itsalltrue.net for definite answers.

As or the last wave, your guess is as good as mine. Mattel hasn't officially announced anything yet. Again, head to itsalltrue.net to hopefully help you out.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...