Thursday, May 03, 2012

"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto"

Hey people.
Sorry I didn't post a new skit yesterday. I had connection problems with the internet, so that's why no update. It's always something and never nothing with me people, but I'm sure you all can relate.

Alright, enjoy this little ditty of skit with my two of my favorite DC characters of all time, Robotman and Negative(the almost complete)Doom Patrol.

Samurai: "Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto."

Robotman: "Dammit! For the last time, my name is Robotman, not Mr. Roboto. Or at the very least, you can call me Cliff."


Samurai: "Oooh so sorry Roboto-san."

Robotman: "'Ya stupid sushi-eating freak! I said my name is Robotman or Cliff!"

Negative Man: "Did someone say sushi? I love sushi!"

Samurai: "As do I Mr. Invisible Man-san."

Robotman: "'Ya don't say? Never woulda guessed it myself."

Negative Man: "Hey Cliff, do you think he meant sushi, or Sushi?"

Robotman: "'Ya never know with that guy I tell 'ya. 'Ya just never know."



Samurai: "Ha Ha! He made funny, ooh!"

Robotman: "I can't believe they put you in the Super-Friends instead of the Red Tornado. God must hate us robots."

4 comments:

Omega Agent1 said...

Bronze Tiger: I want some Suki right now. Sookie is good too.

googum said...

So, Samurai's not getting offered the Doom Patrol job?

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

major points just for the posting title alone good one Dale! i love clever word play.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

-Omega, suki huh? Is that what they're calling it now? You crazy kids and your sex slang.

-Goo, I'm going to go out on a limb, and say no. Although if they did go with Samurai, maybe they'd have the hookup if Cliff got seriously mangled, then they could go to Japan and fix him up. As long as they don't turn hi into some twisted sex-craved Manga bot.

-Ben, that's just how I roll Ben, that's just how I roll. Get it? Sushi, roll? Yeah I did that. No actually the title was a no-brainer, literally. But thanks for the props.

As always, thanks you guys for stopping by and indulging me in my maddness.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...