Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Number One in the Hood G!

How the hell are you fellow Freaks and Geeks? I kid you're not....I think.

Sorry for the delay. Had computer troubles again, but so far so good today.
Anyhoo, here's a quick ditty from a backlog of skit pics I've been coasting off of. Enjoy.

Robotman: "I'm rough and stuff with my afro puffs!"

Negative Man: "Rock on with you bad self!"

Negative Man: "Wait. Where the hell did that come from?"

Robotman: "How the hell should I know Lar? And what the blue blazes is an afro puff? Sounds like a crazy blacksploitation cereal from the 70's to me."

Negative Man: "Yo, I feel you Cliff. Word to ya' mother! West Sideeee!"

Robotman: "Don't ever do that again Larry, or I swear to god I'll feed you to those pelicans you hate so much."

Robotman: "Seriously Lar, don't ya' know you're white?"

Negative Man: "Well duh, look at me. I'm like the Invisible Man and the Unknown Soldier all wrapped up into one.....but prettier!"

Robotman: "You think you're a real comedian now huh? A regular Don Rickles you are."




Tomorrow I address DC's Homo hero controversy. It's a dozy.

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...