Monday, April 16, 2012

"When a Blind man cries"

Spider-Man: "Hey DD, can I ask you a question that's always been bugging me?"
Daredevil: "Sure man, why not?"


Spider-Man: "You're sure that you lost your eyesight due to a chemical spill, and nothing else?"



Daredevil: "Of course! What the hell kind of question is that!? I told you that radioactive waste splashed into my eyes, blinding me."

Spider-Man: "
Okay, okay. Sorry just checking is all. I just ask since there's other ways of becoming blind."
Daredevil: "Such as?"

Spider-Man: "
You know, the other way, Masturbation."

Daredevil: "Spidey, sometimes you take the comedy too far."

Spider-Man: "
Ain't I a stinker though?"

3 comments:

IADW said...

Spider-Man - Asker of asks that most most thinkers just think lol

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

You know it Dan, you know it.
Be on the looks out this week for more Spider-man inappropriate-ness.

Omega Agent1 said...

Daredevil the wack off champion...who knew?

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...