Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Silicon parts were made for toys"

And now for a skit that should've been already done because the very idea's so obvious if anyone really thinks about it for a second. But then that could just be me because I'm perverted like that. Enjoy.

Toyman: "Why is it that everybody thinks that just because my name is the Toyman, they assume I also make sex toys?"

       -Thinks about it for a minute


                                         Toyman: "Oh yeah, now I see it. Well, I guess I better get to work on that Owl-bot vibrator for Superwoman then. I don't get why an owl, but the customer's always right I supose."

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...