Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Does whatever a Spider can..."

Well folks, today's post is a very special one for me. It's my 150th blog post, and I'm pretty psyched by it.
I wasn't too sure it was going to happen what with the computer troubles and all, but here I am, and here you all go: My 150th skit. Enjoy.

-Both stare at an apartment building in New York.


Spider-Man: "Hey, wanna' play rocks, paper, scissors to see who gets to bang MJ first?"

Black Spidey: "Sure, why not. It's been a slow day anyway."

-Both play rocks, paper, scissors.

Black Spidey: "Ha, I win!"

Spider-Man: "Damn, not again!"

Spider-Man: "So what are you gonna' do to her?"

Black Spidey: "That's for me to know and you to find out S-man. Ha! Anal man, strictly anal."

Spider-Man: "I'm know I'm going to regret this, but why anal?"

Black Spidey: "Because I'm a Backdoor-Man, that's why."

                       Spider-Man: "TMI dude, TMI!"


The end.


And now for some extras:



           -Both men stare down at the sight down below.



                       Black Spidey: "Flip ya' for the Teen Titan cutie who's playing street pizza down there?"

               Spidey: "Okay."


4 comments:

Omega Agent1 said...

MJ is having the time of her life. Double time.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

You know it. I wonder who really gets her first? Hope it wasn't too dirty for ya'.

IADW said...

Well done on the 1-5-0 mr! I've added this site to my Mac's Hot Sites because it's cool and I'm just that kinda lazy. Keep it up!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Aww, you shouldn't have Dan. Thanks again to you and anyone else kind enough to contribute their thoughts and ideas about what they like on my blog over it's very short existence.

I sincerely thank you all!

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...