Sunday, April 15, 2012

"He's got legs...and he knows how to use them"

Normally I would've waited until Monday to post this, but what the fuck, I was feeling bored and antsy(who says antsy anymore?). I've been working like a mad scientist on getting enough quality pics to fit the skits I've already written down I just hadn't gotten the pics to go along with them. Problem solved for about 85 to 90% of them. But don't worry faithful viewers because I have at least a week or two of skits(if I space them out right) worth of material already edited and ready to go.

Whew, that was a mouthful.

Alright, enough with the boring speech and on with the show:

*On a side note, nice title huh? You'll soon see why I picked the altered title based off a ZZ Top song, "She's got legs." And of course, you'll finally see the skit where I got those funky pics from for Thursday's post.

Trigon: "Sign"

Robin: "Trigon? What the heck happened to you?"

Trigon: "Go away, I don't want to talk about it okay?"
                Robin: "But you're missing an arm, and hey, those aren't your legs! What gives?"

                  Trigon: "Gee, nothing gets past you does it Nancy Drew?"



Robin: "Hey, there's no reason to be such a grouch about it."

Trigon: "Sorry, you're right. It's just that the asshole who bought me couldn't be bothered to buy the rest of the figures required to finish building me, thus explaining why I look such a hot mess, as you kids say."
*Side note: If Trigon happens to have a credit card handy, I'll be more than happy to finish him off(that didn't sound right).Until then he should be grateful he's not like the rest of the unfinished C&C's that can't even bitch or moan about their current situation. Thank you.



Robin: "Man that really sucks!"

Trigon: "Yeah, no shit sherlock! And to make things worse, there's no spare arms around that fit since they're all lefties. But at least I have legs."

Robin: "Hey, aren't those the Anti-Monitor's legs?"

Trigon: "Yeah, but I miss my own legs. For some weird reason I have an insatiable craving for whole worlds and multiverses. Crazy shit I tell you, and that's coming from someone who looks like the Devil and Bambi's dad fucked and out came me."

Robin: "That...that...just blew my mind and wrecked my childhood memories of Bambi all in one shot. Gee, thanks."

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...