Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"The Doctor will see you now"....

Another day, another dollar. Well not for me, but for someone somewhere probably.
I finished writing some new skit material, now I just have to wait for the weather to improve so I can start taking pictures and then post. Damn you weather!

Here's one I did finish, and it's a little thing I call "The Doctor will see you know"....

Dr. Strange: "Tony, have you seen my cape? I-, oh for the love of Hogarth! Tony give me back my cape!"

Iron Man: "Come on Strange, I look totally fucking pimp in this thing.

Dr. Strange: "Tony, you have no idea what kind of magical forces you're messing with. You could unleash an untold amount of destruction and devastation just by wearing that thing."

Iron Man: "Oh come on, you're just mad because I look better in this thing than you do. Besides, according to an old issue of What If?, I was Sorcerer Supreme instead of you once. See:


"See? I make this shit look good!"

Dr. Strange: "Sigh. That was another world Tony. It hardly counts at all"

Iron Man: "Yeah so? Plus, I can make up cool spells too. Check it out: 
"By the loose whores of the Sunset Strip, I banish you straight to the hell of an AA meeting!"
 or 

"By the drunken antics of Lindsey Lohan, I sentence you to 100 hours of community service!"

Dr. Strange: "Sign."


Iron Man: "Besides, I can't give it back to you because there's a waiting list to use your cloak."

Dr. Strange: "There's a what!? Dammit Tony!"

Nick Fury: "Damn straight there's a line Captain Hocus Pocus, and I'm next after the Booze hound over there."

 Dr. Strange: "Well how in the hell do I get home now?"

Nick Fury: "Click your heels together 3 times and say there's no place like home. No? Fine just use my jetpack."

Dr. Strange: "I really need to find better friends than this. I hope Wong's making tea, because I have a massive fucking headache!"

Nick Fury: "The name's Fury, Dr. Fury sweet tits. I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, except bubble gum's for pussies and I'd rather chew on a cuban, so there."

-Look familiar? It should:
Thanks Goo!



Daredevil: "Sweet, I think I can see again! Oh the colors, the beautiful, beautiful colors!
That better be the cloak and not a brain tumor doing this."

Luke Cage: "Yeah boyyyyyy! By the sweet, funky shades of the Harlem Globtrotters, I am Dr. Love!"

Luke Cage: "That's right, that's right. Because I'm a smooth pimp, who lovesssssss the pussy! And this here's my blind manservant, Whitey!"

Daredevil: What!? I'm Daredevil Luke."

Luke Cage: "Uh yeah, this is my manservant Daredevil. He can't see too good, but damn can this man find the pussy. Now can you dig that suckaaaaaaa?"

Daredevil: "I can dig it."



5 comments:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

hey Dale, my manservant whitey. is that Deranged Tales a fan made thing? i'm gonna send this link to the guy who runs the Sanctum Sanctorum Dr. Strange blog and see what he thinks.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

No it's real. Well a Marvel-sanctioned spoof that is. I found the pic on one of Googum's posts, thus why I gave him credit.

Here's where it's from:
Deranged Tales #666 from the back cover of What The--?! #19 by Doug Rice and Hilary Barta.

There you go.

~P~ said...

And 'Lo! Once called upon, didst the Master of the Sanctum Sanctorum Comix Blog grant 100% credibility to yon glorious mess!

All covers are authentic Marvel publications, and are within the vast archives of the Sanctum Sanctorum Comix comic library.

Nice job.

Tamam Shud!

~P~
Sanctum Sanctorum Comix blog

~P~ said...

Hey. Forgot to mention a thing or three

. There was also an issue of WHAT IF? where Daredevil is DOCTOR STRANGE's disciple.

http://www.comics.org/issue/58585/cover/4/

So... maybe that could add a new pic to the story.
He has more right to the cloak than Luke Cage.


AND of course there was one that asked WHAT IF DOCTOR DOOM were the SORCERER SUPREME?

http://www.comics.org/issue/53493/cover/4/

Heck, that's aside from the one where MORDO was the Sorcerer Supreme...

http://www.comics.org/issue/868061/cover/4/

Or the one where DOCTOR STRANGE became a disciple of DORMAMMU...

http://www.comics.org/issue/33945/cover/4/

And there was one that actually showed BROTHER VOODOO (in the Age of Apocalypse world) as the Sorcerer Supreme as well...

http://www.comics.org/issue/335239/cover/4/

... but Brother Voodoo as Sorcerer Supreme??? THAT's just screwy!

;-p

Tamam Shud!

~P~
Sanctum Sanctorum Comix blog

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

P, nice name. Short, but to the point, kinda' like Prince or Madonna:)

Thanks for stopping and deeming this humble blog worthy of your attention:)

Yeah thanks for reminding me about those. I actually knew about those other cases from when I visited 4thletter.net's website awhile back. He has a list of the(his) top 100 What If? stories, so check them out at his site in the archives section.

But yeah, If I had you around earlier, I could've really made some jokes:(
I guess now I'll have to give your site a peck now huh? Consider it done good sir.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...