Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Pets or Meat"

If you've ever watched the Michael Moore documentary on the unemployment crisis in Flint, Michigan like I have then you'll know where the title to this post came from:)

Here's the clip in question, from the documentary Roger and Me:


Hey don't look at me, I wasn't the one that did that to the poor bunny:(

Anyways here's a more light-hearted take on Animal rights.
Enjoy!

The Hunter: "I loves ya' Kelly ol' gal. Ever since I ate ol' Bessy, I've been hankerin' for a hunk of sweet, sweet moo patties."

Kelly: "Moo, moo? Moooo!"

Animal Man: "Hold on citizen! Meat is murder!

The Hunter: "Awww shoot! Not this horse-shit again. Nawww you hold on there city-slicker. I can's do what I want 'cause own this here steer ya' hear?"

The Hunter: "Now what'cha goin' do about that mister?"

Animal Man: "How tall are you?"

The Hunter: "The hell does it matter? How long's a piece of string? Too Got-damn long that's what!"

Animal Man: "Hmm. Good enough."

Animal Man kicks the hunter.

-Yeah I know it looks horrible, but I couldn't very well take a good picture of Animal Man kicking the poor bastard since the A-Man figure had an annoying tendency to fall over when he's only balanced on one foot. So work with me here people.

Hunter: "Aggggh!"

Animal Man: "I hope he wasn't a midget, because I'd hate to have think I'd just committed a hate crime."

Animal Man: "Let's go Kelly. We can get a nice tofu wrap or you know, whatever you're in the mood for. That sound good to you?"

Kelly: "Mooooo!"

Animal Man: "Ha ha ha. You said a mouthful."

Hunter: "Ughhhhh! I think I'ma gonna' retire from this here skit business. Ughhhh!"






6 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Awww, thanks for stopping by Star. I knew you'd like the title:)

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Yeah, but damn does she enjoy her work! "Oww the the little fucker bite me." The she proceeds to skin and then bite him. Nice:)

IADW said...

Id hate to think I committed a hate crime lol challenge is on. before the day is done im going to use that line somewhere.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha, let me know how that went Dan. I bet that story's going to be fucking funny. Oi!

IADW said...

i almost forgot! two mates and i went to the freemasons for a brew after 5. i got first round, shane sober driver i got a cider. he looked disappointed it wasnt a coke. i said its non alcoholic aint it he said yeah i said good would hate to think i committed a hate crime.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Not bad, not bad. Messing with the DD's always fun.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...