Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Jeepers Creepers"

I don't know if you guy have or not, but I highly recommend you check out Googum's Doom Patrol skits. For about 6 months or so, he's had Robotman, Negative Man, and Nightcrawler(yes him) holding tryouts for an official 3rd member. The whole cast of characters that go through these tryouts make for some funny crazy moments. So do yourself a favor and check 'em out.

-Did I do good Poppa? Did I, Did I?

Alright folks, on with today's skit that finally features the newly bought action figures versions of  the literary children of legendary comic artist Steve Ditko, Hawk and Dove, they have to deal with that wild and crazy guy himself, The Creeper.

Enjoy!

Creeper:"Hi ya Brother! Come make with the hugs!"

Dove: "Brother?"

Hawk: "For the last time, you're not my brother! My brother's dead you crazy asshole!"

Creeper: "Touchy, tou-chy! I just mean we have the same daddy. You know, Papa Ditko?"

Hawk: "Aw christ! Not this bullshit again! Go away Creeper! Don't you have some other poor guy to go bother?"

Creeper: "Nope. Since the reboot I've had oodles of time. Best Vaca I've ever had! Thanks Didio!"

Dove: "Giggle. I wish we had a vacation."

Hawk: "Don't encourage him Dove. Now go away Creeper!"

Creeper: "Awww, what's the matter Mr. Angry Bird? Constipated? You look constipated. In fact, you look like you haven't shit in 8 issues. Ha ha!  Get it? 8 issues? Because that's that how long your last series lasted. Ha!"

Dove: "Ha ha! That's like so funny!"

Hawk: "Grrrr!"

Creeper: "Hey Mr. Angry Bird, seriously though, tell me how it feels to have your book get cancelled?"

Dove: "Uh oh!"

Hawk: "About as good as it's gonna' feel when I beat your head so far down into your body,  you'll be eating out of your ass as opposed to talking out of it!"

Creeper: "Like from that one South Park episode? Gee, I don't know. Can I call my chiropractor and get back to you on that?"

Dove: "Giggle"

Hawk: "Grrr!"






3 comments:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

clever posting title. i had a feeling you were gonna work in the Hawk n' Dove cancellation into the skit even before i read it.

Omega Agent1 said...

And good riddance.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

-Shlomo, yeah you know it. I figured since the Creeper's such a shit-stirrer, he was bound to bring that up. He's one of a few guys I can think of, besides Deadpool, that would joke about cancellation while dissing someone at the same time.

-Omega, yeah I agree, if only because DC/Didio let Liefield ruin the book by giving artistic, and then writing control. He shouldn't be let anywhere near a decent book unless it's his characters like Youngblood and stuff.

They should've just let Karl and Barbara Kesel handle the book like they did last time. It might've had a decent chance of continuing.

As it is, Hawk and Dove are coming back for a one-shot story in the zero issue of DC Presents. I don't expect that one to be any better if Liefield's still has anything even remotely to do with it.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...