Monday, December 26, 2016

Dead Head

Hey People, what's up?

So how was your Christmas? Get everything, or just about everything you wanted? If not, can you at least return what you didn't want for what you do?

I can't complain myself 'cause I already treated myself earlier this month, so anything I got for Christmas was a happy bonus.
I'll post pics of all the stuff I got tomorrow, but thanks to my mom getting me an Amazon gift card, I was able to order you guess it, more figures. Three to be exact; the new Marvel Legends Spider-Man wave Jackal, Shocker, and Green Goblin. Can't wait to get them, but more than likely it'll be during the first week of January, thus disqualifying them from my year end collection photo shoot.

In a bit of very sad news, beloved singer and pop icon George Michael died yesterday.
he was only 53. So young still.

The reports have yet to be released at this time, but the press stated that his death, so far, was ruled unexplained, but not suspicious. Goddamn I can't even begin to tell you how much his music and that unique voice of his meant to me growing up and even still to today. For me he was just blessed with such a beautiful voice. Damn. To me, up until his death, he was one of the very minute few to me, who could ever hope to match Freddy Mercury's voice range, or sing his songs and not sound off.

He'll truly, truly be missed.

RIP George Michael
(1963-2016)

Speaking of death though...

NEW SKIT TIME!!!!
Today's new skit features Deadpool (yes again) and Deadman, specifically the DC Icons series Deadman.

Enjoy.....











He's ever so spooky isn't he kids? ;)

And to be fair to 'Pool, he's got a point. seriously look at that pair of big, pale white butt cheeks he's got for a melon!

5 comments:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

2016 was a year of a lot of deaths of celebrities from the late 70s and 80s (the whole) decade. On the music side we had David Bowie, Prince, Leonard Cohen and now George Michael. On the acting side we had Allan Thicke, Gene Wilder and Zsa Zsa Gabor. Thank god Carrie Fisher is currently in stable condition I really don't want her to make it on a celeb death list anytime soon. Ironic this heart attack came on the heels of the latest Star Wars installment which is awesome.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Dude no kidding. 2016 did NOT fucking play when it came to taking beloved celebrities like Bowie and Micheals. I can only imagine how hard 2017 is gonna be if this trend keeps up.

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

You gotta be fucken kiddn me! Did you hear the news about Fisher yet? Talk about taking away my Rogue 1 high.

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

i also forgot about Florence Henderson (Mrs Brady) and Glenn Fry they also died this year.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Yeah I know right!? Just found out about Mrs. Brady tho. Told you 2016 wasn't playing. Got 3 days left....

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...