Monday, December 30, 2013

Doom and Doomer

What's up people?

Wow, Decemember and 2013 is almost over, and I still can't believe how fast it's all gone by.
Seems like just yesterday, I was ushering 2013 in, hoping it'd be a much better year than 2012.
In some areas it has; and in some others it hasn't. Still, nothing to do but remain postive and hopeful that 2014 will kick all kinds of ass, and in a very good way.

I was tempted to showcase or highlight what I thought, or rather what you thought, were the best skits and most used heroes and villains to show up this year. I think I'll leave that you guys, so if you want, let me know who you enjoyed seeing this year, what you thought was the best skit out of them all(I already know what Tiger's is:) and who you'd like to see more of and or at all next year.

Today, I riff off the title of the movie "Dumb and Dumber", and give you a skit that's truly,
Doom and Doomer!


Enjoy:)











The End

Extras:






Goddamn, can you tell I love the Doom Patrol or what?;)

Speaking of, I ordered and expect to arrive either today or tomorrow, Elasti-Girl, so I'll soon have a complete Doom Patrol. Yay! I also got Elongated Man, NU52 Superman arrived last week, and Saturday the Phantom Stranger arrived earlier than expected. And yes, you shall see them all in skits very, very soon.

That's not a threat, that's a promise:)

4 comments:

IADW said...

And Negative Man didn't even freeze his tongue to a pole! Wait, does N.M still have a tongue? Guess only Elasti-Girl knows for sure!

Nice post mr, and thanks for combining two franchises I never thought went together, but now always will. I miss the Doom Patrol big time too. Tell ya what, if a good DP book ever hits we'll share a blog on it. You do Mon, Tues, Wed, Me Thurs, Fri and Sat and we'll get a trained monkey to type something up Sunday. Cos everything's better with Monkeys. Deal?

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Deal:) Plus, I'll still do skit, just 'cause:)

Glad you liked it buddy, 'cause I damn sure had fun making it:)

karl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE DP - the Doom Patrol I mean [and DP too!]!
Just finished reading the first New Teen Titans Omnibus and so enjoyed the later plot of Beast Boy looking for the killers of the Patrol, with special guest appearance by Robotman.
Got a couple of old Archives editions of them somewhere ; must dig them out.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Karl: Right? And yeah that really was a cool plot point that Wolfman used. I think it both respected and neatly wrapped up the "end" of the DP just nicely.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...