Monday, September 16, 2013

The Spectre and Mr. Castle



What's up people?
Enjoy your weekend?

Today should be a good one. Why? I finally will receive the 4 figures I bought online,
Black Adam, Adam Strange, Beast Boy, and Dr. Fate.

All for only 75$ Which is a  hell of a deal, considering online, the Dr. Fate figure I bought is about that and more for just him!

What was that? You don't care?
Fine, fuck you. Now go read today's skit that's over 200 posts in the making....















The End

Yeah, apparently the Spectre's a big Punisher fan. And why wouldn't he be? After all, he's doing his job, except in his own name, not God's. Funny how that works huh? You'd think maybe the Spectre could retire and put Frank in his place. Could work......

And yes, that's a cut-out of the Punisher's shirt the Spectre's wearing. Hey, he's a really big fan!

By the way, this is the 420th post, so feel free to make all the weed 4:20 jokes you want. I know already have:)




6 comments:

IADW said...

Nice one mr - and why shouldn't the Spectre wear a Punisher shirt? He's the Goddamn (God-Damned?) spirit of vengeance!

Spectre with a mini gun. Nice... I sense a new DC reboot title on the way...

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Dan: Thx mate! Right? He's a natural as Frank's number one fan.

New reboot? Perish the thought, unless it's as Frank's new personal cheerleader:)

Gary said...

Hah! I'll be honest, Dale, sometimes the skits work for me, sometimes they don't (like everything in life, I guess) but you nailed this one!

Awesome!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Gary: Appreciate the honesty Gary. They can't all be winners, but I still try nonetheless. Glad this one made you smile:)

Randomnerd said...

You know, it figures that some superheros, like Spectre, would be running around with a Punisher shirt on. I mean, everybody else does. And after all, Superheroes are people too.
Lovely special effects this time, mate. The bang practically blew me back in my seat.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Random: Ahh thx Ging:)

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...