Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"Oh you must of been a beautiful baby....."



What's up people?
So got my package of figures in yesterday, and fuck was I excited!
Here's them in all their plastic glory, Black Adam, Adam Strange, Beast Boy, and Dr. Fate:



Aren't they awesome-looking?

And I finally, finally have a Dr. Fate figure! yay!

Ok, so I wanted to try something new, so today I'm posting baby pictures of some popular DC heroes and villains.
Try to figure out who's who as we flip through the pictures of the ol' photo album....

Here's a baby Joker! (Ok, he's not a baby, but he is around 5 or 6 I think here)

Here comes baby Superman all ready for take off!

There's baby Uncle Sam already on the look out for Tax Day. That little stinker;)

What's the matter baby Wonder Woman? NU52 reboot got ya' down? I hear ya' kid, me too.

Well look who's taking swimming lessons, it's baby Aquaman! Kinda redundant right?

Egads! It's baby Demon with a face only his mother and Jack Kirby could love, could it be the anti-Christ we've all been warned off?

And finally, look at this cute stinker. It's baby Blue Devil! And oh look, his ears are already pierced and rocking bling. Whoa!

Maybe later we'll see who else is in the photo album, but until then,
This is Mr. Morbid signing off.....

10 comments:

IADW said...

Nice creative streak mate - the Aquaman baby made me think of the Nirvana cover that is pretty similar. Now that's a cross over. Welcome to Atlantis - Come as you are!

Also If I didn't know you were an awesome dude, I would pull the old look that way trick and yoink your Adam Strange figure away to worlds down under. My fav DC Dude and that figure looks insane. (draws master plan on how to pull distraction ruse from a distance) Be warned!

Randomnerd said...

I'm rather impressed with Baby Uncle Sam's ability to grow facial hair. And his uncanny likeness to a certain friend of ours...
So...Dan. You snag Adam, and I'll grab Beast Boy. Ready?

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Dan: You shouldn't have tipped your hand mate. Now I'll be ready and waiting for a certain drogo
while Random makes off like a robber's dog with me Beast Boy.

Oh nooooo! Oh yeah!;)
Glad you liked the baby pics Dan.

@Random: I'm onto you, and I'll deal with you later;)

It is uncanny isn't it? Hey, growing facial hair like that really is sweet as;)

Randomnerd said...

Uh oh. (Goes off to hide her Donna Troy action figure)

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Random: Donna's fine. I got her anyways:)
Yep, got Dick, Gar, Cyborg, and Donna, and I could probably pretend my NU52 Flash is really Wally.

Randomnerd said...

Uh huh, uh huh, (takes notes) and where, exactly, in your house would those be?

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Random: You've seen em, but maybe I should draw you a map:)

Randomnerd said...

I wouldn't say no. :)

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

that Adam Strange figure is pretty cool although that holster is a bit over bearing. i'm guessing that's because you can actually put his gun into it?

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Yep. It's not too bad, and the gun doesn't slip out as often as you'd think. I'd have loved him to be the traditional, classic Adam Strange, but you get what you get, and he's awesome.

How've you been stranger?

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...