Monday, July 30, 2012

"I can't get no Bat-isfaction!"

Hey people,
I don't why, but that title sure sounds familiar you know:) Kinda' catchy.

So we're now in the Summer months homestretch, as July makes way for August, and the sounds of loud children on their way to school will soon be heard echoing throughout the streets.

Personally I can't wait for Fall, as this fucking heat is unbearable! And that's with air-conditioning.
Seriously, anybody tells you global-warming and the greenhouse effect isn't real, is full of shit!

So allow me to hopefully supply you guys with bit of  a distraction with yes, another bat-themed skit. What? You know you guys like 'em.

-Batman chases Catwoman throughout the streets of Gotham City.

Batman: "Here kitty, here kitty, here kitty, here kittaaaaaay! I tawt I saw I puddy tat!"


Catwoman: "Really Bruce? Here kitty, kitty? What, did you just now discover the 69 Boyz or something? Bruce, that song hasn't been cool since 1995!"

Batman: "Why must I be like that? Why must I chase the cat? Nothing but the bat in meee!"

Catwoman: "*Sigh* And to think......I was actually going to sleep with him. Stupid Selina."

Batman: "Meowww, woff, woff!"

Damn! Maybe Batman is wound too tight these days.

And how was your weekend?

Mine was pretty good, and next two are going to be even better me, as this weekend(Saturday to be exact) marks my 31st birthday. Yeah, yeah, don't rub it in, I'm old I know:(

So I'm heading up north for a father-son male bonding trip, and then the weekend after that, it's time to visit Heroes and Dragons; my not-so local comic shop. Good times I tell ya'.

And as always, I always face a dilemma; buy a shit-load of cheap back issue for my collection, or blow all my money on action figures. And yes, as of late, the action figures win. Trust me, it's a sickness. But like a junkie who doesn't want to be cured, I gladly go back for more. Crazy I tell yeah, crazy.

Of course things are a bit dry action figure-wise where I'm at, as the 2 Marvel Legends waves have long since come and gone, and won't be re-stocked with new waves until September. Well that's what they say, but who knows when I'll actually see them here.

All I know is that I'm psyched for the new ML US Agent figure coming out in this new upcoming wave. Fucking sweet!

And as is tradition here, I'll leave you folks with something to dance to. Yes it's time for a little Kitty, kitty action with those 69 Boyz!

Good times. Good times:)

3 comments:

Omega Agent1 said...

Man, I don't want to be cured either. Matter of fact I'm working on my first custom job as we speak. Pray for me.

Omega Agent1 said...

Oh! The George Clinton reference, was fucking A! "Nothing but the Bat in meee" Beautiful dude.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Omega, I aim to please good sir, I aim to please:)

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...