Monday, October 27, 2014

Bad Atom: Part 3

What's up people?

Who's up to seeing the epic conclusion to the magnificence that is the Bad Atom trilogy?
Yeah? Cool.

On with the show then....



The End

Okay, who can't see Ray doing this? I know I would;)

Speaking of Bad Ray, anyone catch last week's episode of Arrow?
Seems towards the end when Felicity left, Ray was checking out blueprints to what appeared to be pretty extensive weapons. Nuclear even. 
And then that look on his face. Is this version of Ray secretly another snake/wolf in amongst the sheep, or am I reading to much into that? Because to me, it seems like he plans on using those weapons(if that's what they are, and sure look like it) to bring abut his revitalization plan for Starling(soon to be Star)City.

I hope not, because he'd be no better than any other cliched villain.

I'd rather t be that those were plans for a miniaturization device that'll eventually turn him into the Atom.
We'll just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

The King of Thessaly said...

Of course I saw Arrow! And those were, indeed, blueprints for miniaturization technology he was drooling over!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I truly think so too. Maybe it blows up in his face ala Tony Stark, who knows.

The King of Thessaly said...

I can't wait.

I mean- we had Captain Cold in a parka! Anything is possible now!!!

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...