Here's a quick one or today, as I show what happens when a show like Glee gets introduced into the Bat-Universe. It's not pretty.
Yessir, the Goddamn Batman is not a fan of Glee! And to think the Riddler was just trying to be helpful! Oh well.......
As for that little caption from an old issue of Batman, I snagged that from Comicbookresources.com and their top ten goofiest moments in Batman list. Check it out; it's actually pretty amusing, and it's where Batman chastises Robin for "being gay." Yes he actually says that folks. This was back in the 40's before GLAAD came along and would get all up in your kool-aid for making a gay joke. Ah the good ol' days.......
Welcome to a place where the spirit of Fuckery, Toyfare and Robot Chicken live, and action figures do bad things to each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."
Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...
-
TGIT Bitches!!!! So as you may have surmissed from the title above, for this week's edition of So, Who Would Win?, I'm pitting two...
-
Hey, Happy New Year's Eve people! Yes, today is indeed the last official day of the year, and the last post of this year as well. I w...
-
Before I start off with today's skit, I wanted to address yesterday's post. Going back and looking at it, I think perhaps I crossed ...




2 comments:
The word balloons are sharp on this one, especially the "Son of a Bitch!" one!
Never watched Glee, and I don't know who won American Idol; which means, if Captain America is any example, I'm gonna get shot...
I had a word ballon font that had the SOB word ballon in it. Cool huh?
Post a Comment