Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Tinder, Bat-Villain Style Part 2



Hey, remember those fake, but funny Tinder profiles of the Joker, Bane, Clayface, Two-Face, and the Riddler?

Well if you don't,, here's the link to 'em:
http://dbsuniverse.blogspot.com/2018/01/tinder-bat-villain-style.html

So today I figured, eh, what the hell, I make another round of faux Tinder profiles with more Bat-Villains.

Enjoy......

First up is that fiery firebug himself, Firefly:



Nice.

Next up is Mr.Freeze '66 (Otto Preminger):


I guess he's finally over his beloved Nora now.....

Next is the professor of phobias, the Scarecrow


He's got a point about fear being an aphrodisiac. it's been scientifically proven.

Next up is waddles himself, the Penguin:




What a dirty bird that one.

And finally......Superman?

 

Sweet Christ Clark! Don't you have a wife and kid?????

I just happened to find that image while doing an image search for the Super-Friends version of Scarecrow, and found that. I sure as shit don't remember that episode of the Super-Friends, but it looks like it Clark got LIT in that one.   

1 comment:

vstcomplex said...


I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me

Tinder Mod Apk Crack

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...