Been awhile I've done one of these, but here's a true comic book fight for you guys:
The Ghost Rider versus the silver age Flash himself, Barry Allen.
One's a spirit of vengeance, the other's the living spirit of science.
Hey, wouldn't you at least be interested to see how they'd even meet and get into it?
Maybe the devil's got designs on a pure soul like Barry's, and devises a way to get it by using the Ghost Rider? Premises in which two heroes meet and fight have been built off less.
So now you've got a Ghost Rider with all of his supernatural abilities, such as these:
- Superhuman strength, agility, stamina, reflexes, speed, endurance and durability
- Proficient in hand-to-hand combat skills
- Highly experienced motorcyclist
- Invulnerability to any kind of fire
- Ability to project regular and ethereal flame
- Ability to travel between interdimensional realms and along any surface
- Penance Stare
- Rides flaming motorcycle
- Wields enchanted chain
- Can conjure a bike using Hellfire
- Wields shotgun that can produce Hellfire
- Super speed
- Superhuman agility and stamina
- Ability to vibrate body to phase through objects
- Possibility of time travel by moving faster than the speed of light
- Supercharged brain activity
- Creation of vortexes
- Infinite Mass Punch
- Ability to vibrate fast enough to travel to alternate universes
Who wins and why?
Let me know who you think survives this outlandish titanic tussle of hell-fire and speed.