Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Top 10: Marvel Villains That Won't Be Made But Should



You know it's true there's just going to be some comic characters that just won't be made into action figures, even though they probably should.

Here's my list of the top 10 Marvel villains I just don't ever see being made in the Marvel Legends toy line. I just don't, no matter how popular or integral they may be.
I'll even throw in a pic of a customized version of said character to show how they'd look in toy form.


Let's get to it.



1). Puppet Master 









2). Space Phantom


3). Immortus 


4). Nightmare



5). Flag-Smasher 


6). Hate-Monger 


7). The Orb 




8).  Akron 




9). The Trapster 


10). Cyber


As you can see based of those customs, they pretty much make the case for themselves don't they?
So while I don't see them possibly ever being made, I'd love Hasbro to prove me wrong.





No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...