Monday, March 04, 2019

"Mack The Knife"



Who's up for a new skit?
Good.
Enjoy.....











 Because you just know someone had to do a "Mack the Knife" skit with a shark-themed villain.

Extras:


On the figure front I bought a bunch as you're about to see:



I found most of the new Spider-Man Kingpin BAF wave at my local Walmart with the exception of Night Thrasher who I had to buy off Amazon.

I found one lone Walgreens exclusive Mystique figure at the last of the 3 Walgreens stores I have in my town, so that was an easy buy. Plus Walgreens is currently running a sale on all Marvel Legends figures w/ your Walgreens rewards card, knocking them from $19.99 a piece to $13.99.

Then I found the DC Multiverse Bizarro figure at another Walgreens. Again, an easy buy, especially all the accessories he comes with and how good he looks as a figure. I usually skip DC figures these days, but he was a notable exception. Plus my good buddy Googum has one and his short skit with his Bizarro figure helped sell me on him.

So yeah, throw in a twin set of impulse purchases with the Walgreens exclusive Medusa and an extra Yon-Rogg figure and I think I'm good for on action figures for the rest of the month.

We'll see ;)




2 comments:

Gary said...

Is the Bizarro figure really facing the other way? That is some awesome marketing right there!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Yes he was, and yes, yes it is. Damn smart idea.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...