Friday, March 22, 2019

Dream Waves: The Winter Guard

TGIF!!!!!

Welcome to this week's edition of





Where I am present my ideas for possible future lines of figures I'd love to see get made.

I was going through google, looking for images of the new Squadron Supreme of America from the newest issue of Avengers, when I happened to see a page of the Winter Guard.


They looked pretty good, especially being rendered by Ed McGuinness. And it got me thinking;
damn it'd be cool if we'd have the entire Winter Guard team in figure-form, specifically from the Marvel Legends line.

And it's not like we don't already have start in that direction considering Hasbro already made and put out two members of the team in the Red Guardian and the Black Widow, you know if you want to put her on the team that is.

The following is a brief list of who else I'd make from the team in order to fill it the rest of the roster.

-Winter Guard Wave 1:


1). Darkstar



2). Vostok


3). Perun























4). Crimson Dynamo


5). Vanguard


6). Red Guardian (repaint)



7). Red Widow 




































BAF: Ursa Major 




I guess technically the Crimson Dynamo could also be a BAF and I wouldn't be against that. I jist figured the giant bear should be the BAF in this one. 











No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...