Thursday, October 11, 2018

There, Fixed It: Robotman's Lament.



Found little morsel of inspiration on Twitter, thanks an account I follow on there pretty regularly, Comics Outta' Context, where the guy who runs it posts scenes from random comics that look bad in certain contexts....or more like OUT of context.

Anyhoo, I decided to whip up something on the spot as an answer to the source material.

Here's the source material: A panel from Doom Patrol#119.




































And here's my 4 alternative "fixes" to the panel in question:





    Either one'll work here I think :) 



No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...