Thursday, October 25, 2018

Fixed It: Mein Trump

TGIT!!!!!!


I don't know if you already heard the news or not, but several bombs (not active) were sent to various known critics of Trump and members and former members of the Democratic Party such as Bill and Hillary Clinton, Obama, George Sorros, Joe Biden, and even famous actor Robert DeNiro of all people. The last one is surprising, but then again if you're known for being an outspoken critic of Trump and his cult-like followers, then you've made this imaginary hit list.



My response: I guess you better send a package to my house too 'cause FUCK TRUMP and FUCK YOU MAGAts.

Oh yeah, this image of Hitler and his posse....















there, FIXED IT:

Again I say, FUCK YOU TRUMP, MAGAts and the entire GOP!!!!!

2 comments:

Gary said...

Man, I feel for you guys over there right now. I cannot believe Trump became President; the utter hypocrisy in his calls for the media to stop being so angry following these bombs when all he does is vilify the media on Twitter...

There seems to be less and less middle ground in American politics (said as an outsider looking in) where people can agree on things; everything seems to be a choice between party A or party B with no chance of compromise.

It's depressing as all hell.

Still, nice job on the photoshopping!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

You're not wrong with those assessments there Gary. It really is you're for this cause or against it, no middle ground at all, as well as having to endure this Ultra PC society we live in where you have be so so careful in what you say or do lest it offends someone and then a big damn deal is made of it.

I hate it, like I hate Trump and all his like-minded ilk, but alas that's the America I live in for now. Hopefully with the mid-term elections in 2 weeks time, things'll change somewhat. It's why I'm going out to vote, so at least I can I did something to publicly show my strong disapproval of this blatantly racist and fascist administration.

Thanks!

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...