Monday, October 01, 2018

"Mad About You"



Is it? Could it be? Why yes it is, it's the.......





Yes, that's right folks, it's the first of the month, and with it,  I formally celebrate my 1300th post.

Yup, today marks the 1300th post of this blog, and frankly I'm kinda' surprised I even made this far, what with all times I thought I'd be slowly phasing out of blogging altogether, much like a lot of my fellow bloggers and peers have recently. But no, I'm still here, for now anyways.

So with that being said, I do have present for you guys; a brand, spanking new skit!
Enjoy......

















The End


Yeah I saw on Marvelousnews.com a picture of Madcap's head on Batroc's body, and figured, "Yeah, that actually sounds like a good idea." So I did.


3 comments:

Gary said...

Haha! 1300 posts, man - huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge congrats!

Gary said...

And hey, I'm able to post comments again!

:D

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Thank You, and Yaaaaayyyyyy! Good.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...