Friday, July 13, 2018

"I'm gonna finger bang bang you into my life"

TGIF!!!!!


Well what else was he going to do with that hand? Make a collect call?

I prefer he reach out and touch somebody instead. 



Btw, in case you didn't know, it's Friday the 13th, and you know that means don't you?

Why it's Jason Voorhees Day, of course!
























Happy Friday the 13th everybody.





















Try not to get killed by an undead mommy's boy while you have illicit sex at camp ;)


4 comments:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

did you know that January of last year was the last time there was a Friday the 13th? in regards to your Steve Ditko post some guy yesterday left a comment on my blog saying that Ditko wasn't a fan either of IDW's shitty ROM reboot. i wonder if that's true?

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Actually, after consulting my laptop's calendar, I see that there was another one last year un the month of October.

I didn't know that, but if he was even aware of IDW or their ROM reboot, I highly doubt he'd care either way. It's not like he created ROM, thus not having too much of a dog in that fight. Besides, it's not like his later work, specifically ROM and the Micronauts was all that good either.

I did see that IDW's reprinted a few of his works though.

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

Saw your comment Dale about Ditko over at the ROM very well put and eloquently articulated. What a world it’s come to when a couple of regular fellas like us have a better vocabulary then the president of the United States.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

It truly is. Mike Judge was right and Idiocracy is real. Very real.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...