Monday, July 30, 2018

Everyone Poops!



Even Prince Namor......




There's a "Brother, can you spare a roll" joke in there. I just know it.

Why did I choose to (crudely) photoshop Namor on a toilet?
For shits and giggles really. That I found the original picture posted on Twitter by a fellow comic blogger named Slay Monstrobot Of The Deep.


Maybe you've heard of him?

Anyhoo he posted the original source picture to go along with a running theme about certain FF villains getting the best designed chairs.

Here's the original source image:



I saw it and instantly thought, "yeah this'll make for a great shot of Namor shitting on the toilet.
And thus another crudely-crafted project was off and running.

Plus it made for a scat-tastic addition to my "Fixed It" feature on here.

Here's a few more variations:







As to the exact nature of why Namor had to answer nature's call, maybe this might explain things:


Yup, Doom played the dread brown note while Namor was in the immediate vicinity.
Sounds legit to me.


Also, you know how modern science has told us that in order to more be more productive when you shit, that you're supposed to be in the squatting position or take a cue from royalty, and shit while your feet rest elevated on a foot rest.





So today I'm trying the royal position. So far so good.

What?

So, remember kids....








EVERYBODY!



2 comments:

Gary said...

Haha! Now I have REM singing "Everybody poops" in my head!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Shit, now I do too. Gee, thanks Gary ;)

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...