Monday, January 28, 2013

"I'm Just Waiting On A Friend"

What's up people?

How was your weekend?

Mine alright. Made a trip upstate to attend my Aunt's funeral on my dad's side, so I missed last Saturday's DC Nation block. Don't worry though, as I'll catch up, but based off of what Googum told me, Young Justice was solid.

Other than that, not much else to really look forward too on television this week other than Arrow. With both AHS:Asylum and Sons of Anarchy, I'll be causally watching the FX channel again. Although Anger Management's not that bad either. It's like 2 and Half Men, only with Charlie Sheen and funnier.


And now, on with the show.......












The End

Extras:




And just in case you maybe didn't enjoy this one too much, tomorrow's another JSA-themed skit. So yeah, go JSA!;)






No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...