Monday, August 22, 2011

"Tonight's there gonna' be a jailbreak...."

Just a quick one today folks.
Recently visited Wal-mart and was surprised to see DCUC Wave 18's Samurai figure amidst some Wave 14 peg-warmers like Zatanna, Kamandi, and Tyr. I was really deadset against him, but up close, he looks pretty damn good!
Then I went to K-Mart and saw Sodom Yat. I was really surprised, and would have gotten him, but then I saw Catman from the new Batman Legacy line. I was truly surprised that my local K- Mart would even think about carrying this line. Well, I got him, so know the Secret Six has 2 full members, well 2 and half if you count having Bane's right arm.

So with that in mind, here's my new humble sketch:







Free shout-out and plug for David H's site, Subject: The Suicide Squad. It's got all the info you'd want and more, so feel free to check it out.

3 comments:

googum said...

Man, Catman better hope Simone uses him in Batgirl or Firestorms: she built him back up, it'd be a shame if some other writer wrecks him again. Good work!

IADW said...

Nice one mate - glad to see commenting is back on your blog, I couldn't find the link the last few days!!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

-Goo, thanks man. Yeah I agree w/ you about how DC will hopefully continue to treat Catman with the respect that Gail gave him. But this is DC/Didio we're talking about, so cross your fingers and say a little prayer for the man w/ a mystical cat costume!

-On a related note, when purchasing Catman, the cashier looked at the package and asked "Who's this? I thought the name said Catwoman. Is this Batman?" I swear that's what she actually said to me.

-Dan, thanks for the kind words. I didn't know there was problems finding my link. I wonder what happened. I guess you should just keeping plugging away anyways, and fell free to continue leaving comments whenever.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...