Monday, May 29, 2017

RIP Greg Allman (1947-2017)


Don't know if you already heard, but we lost another legend over the weekend.....

Greg Allman, founder of the Rock and Roll HOF inductees the Greg Allman Band, died at the age of 69 at his home in Richmond hill, GA.

He's quoted as saying, " I said, other people can write songs, let's see if I can. So the first 400 or 500 wound up on the floor somewhere. Then I wrote one called Melissa."

 And the rest was rock and roll history and a very lucrative career....

Well, regardless, I hope you're wherever you are, you're enjoying your Memorial Day. Hey, it's not like you got a choice since nothing else is open today;)

Play us out Mr. Allman. One more time......

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...