I know, I know, Halloween's over and has been for a week or so.
But this particular match-up really intrigued me.
I'm talking about Morbius the Living Vampire versus the MU's version of Dracula.
To my knowledge, these two have never faced off before or even met before, despite the seemingly inevitability of the whole thing.
Which is really weird since when has Marvel ever really not taken advantage of such an obvious money-making match-up before?
But don't worry fearless readers, because yours truly, Mr. Morbid, plans on righting that wrong, and laying out for you a nice scenario for you on how and why these two should not only meet, but pound it out in the classic comic time-honored tradition of this Halloween Hangover edition of So, Who Would Win?
First, let's put these in perspective as far as just how powerful these two are.
Dracula in the MU, has gone toe-to-toe with some of Marvel's most popular heroes, and has pretty much beaten them all.
Don't believe me, let's look at a quick list of heroes he's pwned:
- The Uncanny X-Men
-The Silver Surfer( yes, even someone as powerful as the Silver Surfer)
- Incredible super-strength
- An amazingly productive healing factor
- Can control people and animals
- Can turn into mist, animals, and other things
- Super fast and agile
- Can control the weather
- Master strategist
- Super-resistant to conventional injury and diseases
- Can be harmed by wooden stakes, beheading, silver, garlic, sunlight
- Needs blood to survive
- Weak during sunlight hours
- Can be harmed and destroyed by a Darkhold spell known as the Montesi Formula.
- Enhanced speed and agility
- Can fight in sunlight but still has an aversion to it
- has no weakness to traditionally known Vampire deterrents such as silver, garlic, or religious objects.
- Scientifically super-smart
- Limited Healing Factor
Dracula, Lord of the Vampires
Morbius, The Living Vampire
Who Wins and why?