Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Top 5: Things You Don't Want To Hear Elizabeth Taylor Saying In A Movie.

Happy Hump Day!!!!



I noticed I haven't done any Top 5 or Top 10 lists in awhile, so I figured I'd only do one if I could make it fun for me.

I have, and now you all will have to suffer sit through this mad experiment I call....
The Top 5 Things You Don't Want To Hear Elizabeth Taylor Saying In A Movie.

Our guest Re-enacter/MC is that crazy, lovable, son of a painted baboon,

The Creeper!


Moving on, Creeper..........

5).

4).

                                                                                   3).

                                                                                   2).

                                                                              1).




Good guest hosts are so hard to find these days I tell ya!

Have a great weekend guys......

5 comments:

karl said...

That Creeper creeps me the fuck out, I cant understand the appeal myself. The only time I found him remotely interesting was when Ditko used to draw him.
Not sure about those Elizabeth Taylor quotes either Dale but then im straight so ill have to take your word for them that theyr authentic[!].

Randomnerd said...

I always wondered if He was called the Creeper because of his *ahem* underwear condition.

I could see Liz saying the Lohan one before she punched somebody. I'm seeing it in black and white, like "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf"

The King of Thessaly said...

No, Random- he's The Creeper because he txts far too often and drives by girl's houses in the middle of the night to make sure they're home/alone...

Damn straight- Karl! Ditko forever!

I like Creeper. But then, I like all the weird fuckin' DC characters... I just like WEIRD.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Random: "Welcome back......"
Had to say it.

Oh, Virgina woolf! Good good movie. I'm pretty sure that's how she really acted in real life. Didn't seem like too much acting was needed for that one.

Creeper's underwear situation? Only his personal stylist, a very drunk and coked out Tim Gunn, knows for sure;)

King: He probablt does. God knows I get my share of weird texts sometimes, apparently when he's out on the prowl, and giving out my cell# as his. The bastard!

And of course you like weird...you visit this blog regualarly right? There you go;)

Randomnerd said...

So that's who called the other day... I'm glad I didn't nag you about the heavy breathing.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...