Wednesday, December 05, 2012

"You've been served!"


No the Doom Patrol have not been challenged to a hip-hop dance battle, although come to think of it, that might be a funny skit. No, our poor disfigured heroes face a different kind of serving; as in the kind of serving that involves lawsuits and process servers, you know like in Pineapple Express, but minus the pot-smoking. I think.

Anyhoo, find out what hell's going on in today's skit:











Have I ever mentioned just how much I love writing Doom Patrol skits? Seriously, they write themselves once you understand that they're like a really dysfunctional version of the Fantastic Four. And trust me, that's saying something:)

Watched the the Sons Of Anarchy season finale last night, and just wow and damn!
I can't wait to see how things are followed up next season, but just, damn.
So much was wrapped up in a neat little package, yet plenty of plots are sub-plots are left to entice the viewers and faithful fans to come back for more. Awesome, just awesome.

Now what the hell am I gonna' watch on Tuesday nights?














No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...