Tuesday, February 26, 2019

There, Fixed It: Hulk-Spanish


Well, looks like it's another themed week this week, since it looks like I don't have anything else better to blog about, ha ha.

No actually I've been having fun taking the piss out of old comic book covers and inserting my own cute captions in there.

Hey, it's a (non) living!

I'm even debuting a brand new banner of make this official:


Nice, right?

On to the cover I "fixed".....

It's from a Spanish reprint of The Amazing Spider-Man #119:




So here's the original:


There, Fixed It:

In case you didn't feel like going to Google Translate to find out what "Pide usted aun mas? means, it means "Asks you even more? Or probably more like "Could you even ask for more?"

You're welcome amigo. 

2 comments:

Gary said...

¡Gracias! ¡Eso fue genial!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Eres muy bienvenido Gary ;)

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...