Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Return to Sender



So this just happened to me today; in addition to ordering my sister's birthday gift off Amazon, I went ahead and ordered the new ML Puma figure as well as the ML Malekith figure since he was only $12.71.

Well today I received my figures in the mail and everything seemed fine until I opened the box and saw this:


Yup, a legit surprise.
That sure as shit isn't Puma.

What it looks like is the Age of Apocalypse Sabertooth






































And after doing some digging, it's exactly the 2008 Walmart Exclusive Giant Man BAF Wave AoA Sabertooth figure. 
Meaning somehow, someway, A Sabertooth figure was mistakenly packaged up in the Puma packaging. 
I'm truly baffled how the hell that even happened to be honest.

Weird....

So I boxed it back up and brought it to my local UPS store where thankfully Amazon has a free return policy with them and now the waiting game resumes once again for my Puma figure. 

2 comments:

Gary said...

Should have put it on eBay as an alternate earth version of Puma!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha! Well since I don't deal with ebay no, I wouldn't do that, but someone at the packaging plant where this happened might've felt that way...or more likely thought it'd be funny to sneak an 11-year old figure into a 2019 figure's box and it wouldn't be noticed. Wrong, because I sure as shit did and was not amused at all about it.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...