Friday, February 22, 2019

Top 10: My Favorite Cobra Action Figures

TGIF!!!!

Oh well, what the hell, right?

Continuing on from yesterday's post about my all-time Top 10 favorite GI Joe figures, I guess it's only fair that I give the devils their due and blog about my Top 10 Cobra action figures.

Let's get to it shall we, and again in particular order.....




1). Night Creeper


2). Crimson Guardsman Immortal


3). S.A.W. Viper 


4). B.A.T. 



5). Big Boa


6). Serpentor


7). Destro Version 3


8). Raptor


9). Tomax/Xamot


10). Zartan


And here's 5 more, because why?

1). Alley Viper


2). Croc Master


3). Cobra Commander Version 3/ Version 4 (Tie)


4). Viper soldier 


5). Cobra Commander Version 5

























There we go. So that's my list for my top Cobra action figures of all-time.
What was yours and do you have any of them still today?

Have a good weekend everybody......

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...