Wednesday, February 27, 2019

There, Fixed It: Morbius, Vampire Pimp


It's wednesday and it's another day for another edition of







where I add my own caption on an existing cover, therefore "Fixing It."

This week is all about altering Spider-Man comic book covers and that's what I did today with this one:


Here's  in the famous original cover:




































Having not been alive yet at the time, my only exposure to this famous storyline was the issues of Marvel Tales that reprinted them with some sweet-ass, spooky covers:


This one was drawn by the famous European artist Moebius

And the sequel was drawn by the late, great Marshall Rogers:


                                And what the hell, how about I throw in this little quick gag:



I still love that classic parody video Starburst used, making a Lionel Richie head bust out of starburst candies.




No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...