Tuesday, September 04, 2018



Hey, I'm back.

So after almost a full year of going free of a Gluten allergy attack, I wound up getting just that somehow almost two sundays ago. I'm better now. but goddamn.





Don't know how it happened, but at least I'm feeling a hell of a lot better than I was.
I'm telling you people, that shit is no joke where my body is concerned. The slightest bit of cross-contamination puts my ass out like you wouldn't believe.





Anyhoo, that's what's been new with me lately.

I will say in the meantime I've finally watched some movies on Netflix that have been on my to-watch list for some time now, like the first two Hellraiser movies (Love 'em) and the second installment of the V/H/S horror series. Odd that Netflix includes the second one, but not the first for some weird reason.

What can I say, sometimes escapist horror is needed to as a refuge from real life ones....



1 comment:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

first of all Dale i'm glad to see you're feeling better, that fucken blows to be feeling like shit over a holiday weekend. but it's ironic though, just a few days i posted about a story arc in the ROM series (involving both Ant-Man and Alpha Flight) in which the dire wraiths introduced a mutagenic taint to the ecosystem's food chain. i just recently realized Bill Mantlo was trying to tell us something about environmental protection with that story. speaking of which, when i feel down about life i like sci-fi dystopian films (also covered in that posting) to cheer me up cuz then i can at least say to myself well at least things aren't quite that bad yet.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...