Monday, September 17, 2018

"Balls To The Wall Man!"


What's up people?

With Hurricane Florence pounding North and South Carolina from last Friday on, I was left to my own devices for entertainment. As such I decided to play around and make my own custom wallpapers for the hell of it. 

Here's some samples of what I've been up to:


First up is some love for Deathlok who really doesn't get a lot wallpapers made of him from what I've seen.



Next up, I decided to have some fun with the Doom Patrol, and make a couple DP-centric wallpapers.





Then I made some Thor ones....







I'm sure there'll be more I'll  post before the week's over.

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...