Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pyro's Top Ten Fire-Themed Songs


Fresh off the presses folks,
it's Pyro's Top Ten favorite songs about Fire....and olddly enough Pyromania did not make it on the list.

























The End

Not a bad list. Sure he missed a few...

-"We Didn't Start The Fire"
-"St.Elmo's Fire"
-"Eternal Flame"
-"Hot Child In The City"
etc...

                                                       .....but I wouldn't hold it against him;)

                                                                                Extra:

4 comments:

IADW said...

What about Ring of Fire by Cash or Venus by Bananarama? Every Aussie likes Bananarama... okay that's a lie, but it's probably got some truth to it :)

There's an awesome animated gif of #1 somewhere of a dude trying to set fire to the rain with a lighter and not getting anywhere. It's one of those things you see and you think I won't save it as I'll see it again a billion times, only not too and kick yourself.

Good post though - great idea!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I now man, so many songs to have been chosen. Oh well, best left to the imagination of the readers I suppose...

I do believe I'll go find that one then.

Thx Dan:)

Randomnerd said...

I was about to say Venus myself, but Dan obviously beat me to it. But I'm sure NELLY fits Pyro's 'tude much better.
Even if I'd have to spray him with the hose if he played it.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Ging: :)

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...