Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Dream Waves: Excalibur


Happy Hump Day mothertruckers

Continuing on with week, I'm presenting my ideas for a Excalibur-centric wave of Marvel Legends figures.

And when I say Excalibur, I'm referring to the classic Chris Claremont/Alan Davis era, not those other pretenders.




Excalibur Wave 1:


1). Classic Captain Britain (redo)


2). Meggan




































3). Shadowcat


4). Rachel Summers Phoenix 

Comes w/ two heads; regular Rachel Summers and fiery Phoenix head

5). Swashbuckler Nightcrawler 























Cerise




The only reason I'm not including foes like Technet or Saturnyne is that I'm not sure they'd sell well.
Maybe a Captain Britain Corps though?


Excalibur Wave 2:


1). Captain Britain 1st app


2). Captain Britain (Alan Moore/Alan Davis Era)



3). Kylun


4). Micromax






































5). Rachel Summers Phoenix Variant





 6). Ahab 























Also, there wouldn't be any BAF's in these waves either. Can't think of ones that would work that other than an alternate Hank Pym as Goliath and more sentinels.

2 comments:

googum said...

I still love that Rachel reappears from being missing, rolls up wearing the Dark Phoenix outfit, because it's a sweet look, not because she went bad.

Love Cerise, but I suspect there's still a few folks that want a Kylun 'cause of his old figure. Not that it was great, yeah, but...

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I know right? And for me, it seemed to suit her better than her mom.
I'm not sure anyone outside hardcore Excalibur fans would want a figure of any of those two. More than likely they'd want a Pete Wisdom figure before them.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...