Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Spider-Foes on Tinder



Everybody needs love, even bad guys need love too. So it's no surprise that with their unconventional and felonious lives, they do what so many of us do and look to social media for help in that area.

Well check it out, and look what I found:

Some of Spider-Man's rogues' dating profiles on Tinder!
Check 'em out.....




Jesus.....





Ok, who didn't see a Shocker joke coming?




Ahh, poor bastard. His profile's literally dripping with desperation. Hope he finds a-
hold on.....



Oh shit.
Wait, didn't those two already hook up before?


Yeaaaaaah, let's hope they don't make the same mistake twice and swipe left this time. 

3 comments:

googum said...

I'm so glad you didn't show the Vulture's!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

And just because you said that......

joshdriod said...

Hello to everyone, as I am actually keen of reading this website's post to be updated on a regular My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be exactly astonishing But check my post to get Tinder App – How To Easily Get Tinder The True Dating App | Tinder Download

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...