Thursday, September 19, 2019

Dream Waves: Silver Surfer

TGIT!!!!!!


Concluding Dream Waves week, I'm going with a certain Marvel cosmic character who had his own sub-line of action figures once in the late 90's, probably because he had his own animated cartoon show for a cup of coffee.  I'm talking about of course, the rider of the spaceways, the Silver Surfer.


So for today's edition of                                                                                                                         
 I'm going to focus on a wave of Silver Surfer figures. Let's see if I can squeeze out more than just one.....



Silver Surfer Wave 1:

1). Mike Allred Silver Surfer (w/ 2 alt heads)
 2). Nova (Frankie Raye)
3). The Stranger
4). Morg
5). Jack of Hearts (Classic)
6). Classic Drax The Destroyer

BAF: The Champion 


Classic or new design would be fine either way honestly. 


Silver Surfer Wave 2:


1). Classic Captain Mar-Vell (Comes w/2 heads; one blonde, one silver)


2). Air-Walker

3). Firelord 


4). Classic Nova (Redo)


5). Super-Skrull 
6). Classic Adam Warlock

BAF: Annihilus

That's my list. What did I leave out/not include that I probably should've?


1 comment:

aya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...