Friday, October 18, 2019

There, Fixed It: Spidey's Little Blonde Buddy

TGIF!!!!!!



I was checking out this site on Facebook, Marvel Panels W/O Context, and I came upon a lot of random, funny panels on there. There were two that really stood out, one of which I'm sharing with you today.

-Here's the original panel:




































-There, Fixed It:


Now how convenient is that. She's his little blonde fuck buddy (And apparently according to JMS, Norman Osborn's too) and she's a CSI major, meaning her ghost can help solve her murder.

Huh. I guess blondes REALLY DO have fun ;)

Hey I'd tap that too, I'd tap that too......

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...