Thursday, April 25, 2019

Mr. Wilson's War


TGIT!!!!!

So I had this idea one day about how the Kingpin should wage war on beloved newspaper cartoon character Dennis the Menace. Yeah I know, sounds weird until you think about how Dennis' main antagonist is Mr. Wilson, his eternally grumpy neighbor.

Of course to be fair, I defintiely sympathize with the put upon Mr. Wilson. I mean you have this annoying little fucker constantly playing pranks on you, bothering you while you try to enjoy a much-deserved retirement, and basically justy constantly harassing you and making your life a living hell.
I mean he's not called a menace for nothing you know.

So yeah, he and the Kingpin share the same name, and I figured, wouldn't it be funny if Dennis menaced The Kingpin instead.

Here's a sample of some of the possibilities:
















If you think this is good, what'll the fat man sends his assassins after the Menace.....

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...