Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Top 10 Possible Candidates for the Marvel Legends Retro Line



What's up people.
Been awhile I know, but a lack of interest is a lack of interest.

What can I say....

I started working a a list of my personal favorite ML figures of 2018, but then it felt more like something I HAD to do rather something I WANTED to. But don't worry, It'll be finished soon enough.

I really debated on whether or not to keep it top 10 or just include ALL the ML figures I've bought for 2018.  We'll see.

Soooo I was feeling recently inspired to briefly talk about the Retro sub line that's being put out under  the Marvel Legends brand, and how to me, it almost seems like the new line to follow if you want updates of classic looks and older Toybiz figures.

I like them so far, especially the Wolverine and Black Widow ones I bought.
I really need to get Ant-Man, Vision, Black Panther, and Wasp ones next, wallet-willing.

-Top 10 Possible Candidates for future Retro Waves:


10). Tigra (Classic)


9). Jack of Hearts (Classic)


8). U.S. Agent 



7). Moon Knight (Classic)


6). Dr. Spectrum 


5). Dr. Doom (Classic Green)


4). Kang The Conqueror (Avengers Assemble show version)


3). Count Nefaria (Classic) 


2). Attuma (Classic)


1). Starfox 


No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...