Monday, July 21, 2014

Go-Go To Fun-O

Miss me?

Yeah, lots of shit going on, both personal and professional.
Good news on the professional end, is that for my part, I'm done doing all that I needed to to do as far as editing and everything for the first issue of Kansas.

Just waiting like everyone else now, but I believe Kansas#1 is on its way to being published any day now.

On a personal note, I am a proud new owner of my very own car. It's been a goal of mine for sometime, and now I own a 98' Ford Taurus SE, or as Randomnerd calls it, El Burro;)

Yep, big changes on are on the horizon, and the summer's nearly over.
But not yet.

Case in point, we check in now to see what two very familiar superheroes are doing for their vacation.....









Dayum indeed.
Hope that song by the Go-Go's doesn't get stuck in your heads now;)








6 comments:

Randomnerd said...

You had me at "Vacation" El Morbido. :)

In the never ending discussion of superhero penis size, Giant Man has to be one of the scariest. The only other character to inspire that much fear might be Galactus. But he's an alien, so who knows what's under the purple?

Personally, I think you need to hand a donkey tail off the back of El Burro. Class it up a little.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Randomnerd: How Karl hasn't already commented on Pym's dick size is beyond me, but yeah, I'm sure he's hung like a sequoia.....as Giant Man. Regular Hank; not so much.

I'll take that donkey tail suggestion under heavy advisement.

The King of Thessaly said...

Galactus does not have a dick- his form is open to interpretation by those he devourers...
But Pym? Hey- everything grows proportionally, so... get that number, grrrl. If you like the *slap*!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@King: So by that logic, if you like it, put a slap on it?

words to live by. Thank you king;)

Randomnerd said...

He has such gems of wisdom, doesn't he? ;)

The King of Thessaly said...

@ Dale: Yeah- works for Pym!
@Random: I do what I do when I do what I do...

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...