Thursday, October 04, 2018

Top 10: X-Men Characters That Likely To Never Be Made

TGIT!!!!


Yup, just like the title says, today I'll be running down my list of the top 10 X-Men/X-Men-related characters that more than likely will probably never have an action figure made of them in the Marvel Legends line.

Here goes....



10). Unus The Untouchable





































9). Post

Let's be brutally honest with each other? Has there ever been and will there ever be, demand to see this walking reject from that Avatar movie ever immortalized into plastic?

Didn't think so. Definitely not the best-designed villain ever created or really thought through in terms of what he supposed to be and do, especially after the whole Onslaught storyline wrapped up. 

If he's not dead by now, he should be. Just saying.....


8). G.W. Bridge




































Remember the old Toy Biz X-Force figure that came out in mid-90's?
I bet GW does. He should, and he should enjoy that moment because I don't see there ever being a repeat of one in the ML line. I just don't.

Poor GW.  He was technically the first Black Nick Fury.  Look it up.
#Truth


7). Sage 




































Not that she has a bad look going, I just don't see the massive demand for her to get her own figure. Ever.


6). Rusty





































Nobody cares basically. Do they?



5). Skids





































See Entry#6


4). Cypher 








































































I just don't see either of his looks; both classic New Mutant and the more current X-Factor ones ever being made.


3). Joseph (Magneto Clone)







































Magneto's already has a couple variations of ML figures based off  variations of his looks out there, but this one, of his clone Joseph just won't ever be one of them.


2). Amelia Voght 



1). Maggot 




































Sure he's already had at least one figure made, back in the 90's by Toy Biz. You know, back when any and every X-Men or even remotely related X-Men character was being made into an action figure due to the success of the X-Men Animated series on FOX.

I just don't see him being made for the Marvel Legends anytime soon. If ever.....He's just not a high-profile character. I doubt he was when he first showed up.


Oh and just to prove I'm not just picking on these guys, here's 5 more:



5). Moses Magnum 




































I'm not saying he shouldn't, because that'd be cool as hell if Hasbro did, but I'm just saying I don't see it happening anytime soon, if ever. Shame really.


4). Morph


I just don't see this version or even the X-Men Animated Series version ever be made, even though I loved that one Morph figure that was made back in the day.



 Hasbro could definitely make a Morph figure since they just made a Multiple Man one. *SIGH* If only Jim Lee had drawn him in the comics.....

3). Kylun 


Remember this guy?I bet most of you don't. Don't feel bad, because I bet Hasbro's never heard of this guy either.  Toy Biz did, and believe it or not, this guy does have his very own action figure:



2). Lifeguard & Slipstream 


I'm including this pathetic brother and sister duo that I believe were mercifully put out of their miseries once someone other than Chris Claremont got a hold of them.

1).  Exodus 



He's another one who's a good character who had his own figure at one time, just not likely to ever  have one made in the ML line. Just don't see it.

If you had to make a list of loveable losers, who would you include?

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...