Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Need Halloween Costume ideas? I got ya'


So today is Halloween Eve and unlike me I'm sure most of you already have your Halloween costumes picked and ready to go.

But what about you lazy fucks out there who do everything last minute?

Welp, you're in luck, because if you're daring and bold enough, you too can have a Halloween costume that's guaran-damn-teed to turn heads...all of them.

Here's some I like for their originality and overall thinking outside the box:


I mean I HATE pedophiles, especially catholic priest ones, but this is kinda' funny.


Ah John and Jackie. A true American classic that never goes out of style.


Well damn. I mean even Christopher Reeves would get a chuckle out of this if he could right?


Ye olde "I have a snake in my pants" costume. Nice.

Cheap but relatable....



Pregnancy costumes are always in-style










































I LOVE this















Droopers huh? I mean why not, it's 2019 right?


Perfect for Subway fans, Cannibals and Baby lovers everywhere.


























Oh Yeahhhhhh!


I would so take him or her to Chik-Fil-A like this



Definitely one of my favorite costume ideas by far. Bonus points for originality.




11 comments:

Gary said...

Loving the baby/chest burster - that expression is priceless!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I know right? That baby should be the official mascot for Chik-Fil-A or something.

contentrist.blog said...

i love this funny halloween costumes
of baby and horror costume of Chik-Fil-A

Health Yell said...

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
you can also visit our blog: mewing before and after

contentrist.blog said...

very informative.

how to get gunpowder in minecraft

Blogs samples said...

I’m very pleased to discover this great site. I want to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! ssl wildcard

SSL Wild card said...

Loving the baby/chest burster - that expression is priceless!
ssl wildcard adalah

SSL Wild card said...

very informative.
harga ssl certificate

SSL indonesia said...

Loving the baby/chest burster - that expression is priceless!
ssl certificate adalah

SSL Adalah said...

Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
globalsign alphassl

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Glad everyone enjoyed the post. Wish you guys were here when I was doing this on a regular basis a few years ago.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...